Tuesday, October 17, 2006

This will be the first time I do a posting to my blogspot...by myself! Without the help of my family. Yay! Let's hope it works :). We're in Cranbrook right now attending the FCA annual Fall conference. Mom and Dad arrive today so that'll definitely be a highlight for me. It's hard to believe that the date for our departure is already so close. Part of me is very ready to return to Moz, but the other part still rather wants to mother our kids! From what I hear and see from other moms, that part never changes. But it does help to remember how anxious I was to be independent when I was 18. And if our kids are that anxious to be on their own, that helps me feel freer to go.

Sorry, no photos this time yet. I'm still learning the camera (this could take awhile). Thankfully there is an automatic setting for those of us who are technologically challenged. So there WILL be pictures eventually. Yes, please pray for me as I figure these things out. I've depended on my kids & husband for a long time now for all my computer and photo editing needs!

Until next time.

No comments: